Nov 22, 2009

The Dualism

The time has come ... The Dualism Online Exhibition is there ... you will have to check this out

I am following The Dualism for quite a time now on Facebook.
To write a review is difficult for me, because it touches me. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel like I'm looking into somebody elses life, but I am not. I see similarities. It's confusing.

Sometimes I got reactions on my re-posts ... 'creepy'. I can understand it, but on the other hand I can't. It's so beautiful. 'Creepy' probably because it's not what you expect. It makes you think. And everybody knows that's not what most people want on Facebook, there everything needs to be flowery, glittery, beary, happy ... :(

What is reality? I think The Dualism catches reality, at least my reality.



No comments:

Post a Comment